Monday, August 25, 2008

Awards, Thank You So Much

I have gotten 2 awards from some lovely people here lately! Sorry that it has taken me so long to get around to posting these.

First:



I was tagged with this from Tasty Meals at Home with H&K, who prepare some of the best looking food around!

The rules are:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag five people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when their entry is up.

Ok, here goes.

1. I don't like people using toothpicks. Drives me nuts. Go chew on a log!

2. My cat kisses me - on the nose of course!

3. I can't drink iced tea after about 4 pm - I will be awake all night. I can drink hot tea any time and it does not affect me the same way - weird!

4. I am partially colorblind - I have trouble distinguishing some colors.

5. I had my wisdom teeth out when I was 16 - So that's what happened!

6. My second toes are longer than my big toes, on both feet.

Ok, I am sure that was more than y'all wanted to know! Anyway, if anyone wants this award, you are welcome to take it! I think everyone's blog I read is brilliant!

The next award is from my dear friend, Marie, over at A Year From Oak Cottage. Marie is a super gal who is loads of fun and I love her dearly.



Again, if you like this one, grab it! I love y'all!

2 comments:

Jan said...

My mother's second toes were longer than her big toes too.

I know what you mean about these award things, you think everyone should have one, and it's so hard to choose. Much love.

Marie Rayner said...

Love your quirky things Raquel! It's nice to get awards isn't it, but so very hard to pass them on because really everyone deserves one don't they! You're such a sweet gal!