Thursday, August 28, 2008

Announcement

I have a big news announcement. I am getting married! Not sure when, but fairly soon, probably sometime in October. Just wanted you all to know.

Keith is a good guy, he is about 10 years older than I am. While I am not crazy madly in love with him, I do love him and I think we will get along fine.

We are looking at a house about 9 miles from where I live, the town is around 10,000 people. Bigger than what I would like, but still small town-feeling. It is the town where we go to church and do the biggest majority of our business (banking, etc.) and shopping, so I know my way around there quite well.

I know this is rather sudden news, but I have been praying and finally feel like God has given me my answer!

14 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

WOW Congrats! What big news! I hope you have a happy and blessed life together!

Jennifer said...

Holy Cow! Good for you, congratulations! I have been married 24 years now, it is blissful!

chris said...

Im so happy for you Raquel.... Im wishing you both a long and happy life together.

Chris xx

Sylvie said...

Congratulations to you both, Raquel!

Jan said...

Congratulations, Raquel. I hope you will both be very happy together.

Susan Morris said...

Congratulations Raquel, to both you and Keith.
October is just around the corner so I can imagine how busy you are going to be.

Anonymous said...

Hi Raquel, Congratulations!! Marriage is the "big step!" We're both very happy for you! We like how you have the music box on your site now - great addition!

Marie Rayner said...

Wishing you and Keith all the best Raquel! I hope you'll enjoy a long and wonderfully happy life together!

Jan said...

Congratulations to you and Keith!
I'm sure you'll be really happy together. Love from Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull news, So happy for you, be great to see all the photos of the big day,
Take care

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

So happy for you!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures, etc. I'll be praying that all will go well, the house will be the right one, and that your life together will be an honor and glory to God!

Thanks so much for your prayers and comments on my blog, it's so much appreciated!!!!

Cora

StitchinByTheLake said...

Congratulations Raquel! If you have prayed about this and have peace in your heart then God has prepared the way for you. May He continue to bless you with His calming presence. blessings, marlene

Angie said...

If his name is Keith then he is a good guy. I speak from experience; I have one myself! All the love and luck in the world to you. It's great news.
love, Angie, xx

Nic said...

Many congratulations Raquel!
Hope you are going to be very happy together.