Monday, September 8, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book



Peggy hosts this meme every monday at The Simple Woman. Hop on over and check out what everyone else is up to this week!

FOR TODAY September 08, 2008...

Outside My Window... There is pale sunshine just above the trees. Nice cool air is flowing in through the screen door.

I am thinking... of all I need to be doing to get into my house next month!

I am thankful for... Family who have the same faith that I do. Not all of them have that. It is very nice to be able to fellowship with the ones who have that same faith though!

From the kitchen... Dijon chicken, wild and long-grain rice mix and california blend vegs.

I am wearing... navy skirt, gray T-shirt, hair in scrunchie, ladybug socks and my ratty old houseslippers that just need to be thrown away. Oops! Almost forgot to add - my engagement ring! I'll try to post a picture later!

I am creating...Not much at the moment, I will be moving next month, so I am waiting until then!

I am going... to be calling for house insurance quotes today.

I am reading... The book of Judges, the low-carb cookbook by Fran McCullough

I am hoping...That my oldest brother will get a job soon, so he will have something else to do besides hang around and bug us!

I am hearing... Not much, pretty quiet here.

Around the house... Hmmmm. . .vacuum family room, sweep and mop kitchen and utility room

One of my favorite things... is stickers - I love pretty stickers!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Can some pizza sauce, look for concord grapes in the store, Really not a lot else, gardens are just about done, leaves are not ready to be raked yet. Might sort thru a few things in my shed.

Here is picture thought I am sharing . . .


Our two boy kitties - Tuxedo mister in the back is Moodie and stripey is Finnegan. This is a rare quiet moment for them.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the kitties! Have a great day!

Mummy said...

Cute blog & great post! Enjoy your week!

Gill - That British Woman said...

great post, and very interesting......thanks for stopping by my blog,

Gill

Jan said...

Your cats are so cute, Raquel. Good luck with your hunt for a house insurer. Hugs.

Marie Rayner said...

Great day book Raquel! I am loving that picture of your kitties!