Monday, January 4, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY... January 04, 2010

Outside my window... cold, cold, cold with fresh snow - so pretty

I am thinking... of how I dread work today

I am thankful for... a wonderful husband who is so patient with me

I am wearing... Jammies - gotta get ready for work tho

I am remembering... of how gorgeous it was watching it snow yesterday - so peaceful

I am going... to nip by Aldi's later and pick up some staples - milk, bread, eggs

I am currently reading... 14,000 things to be happy about

I am hoping... that my SIL's back surgery goes well today

On my mind... just realized today is my MIL's B-day and we forgot!

Noticing that... deliberately living simple is so much easier!

From the kitchen... soft tacos and yellow rice

Around the house... Not a lot, do need to sweep, mop and vacuum

One of my favorite things . . . putting up and taking down the Christmas Tree

From my picture journal... be posting this later, Must hurry off to work

Also I will be posting a recipe - and pictures - for the most beautiful pickles you have ever eaten!

Got daybook?

3 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Haven't popped in inawhile! How are you!

Simply Heart And Home said...

What a treat to read about your day! Wouldn't you love to just live in only jammies! I would!

and

You and your friends are cordially invited to enter this month's Country Heart Giveaway - a little something to cheer our hearts during winter!

Have a lovely day!

Gina

Suzanne said...

Raquel, thank you so much for the lovely little gifts. Each was so special and tailored just to me, you took the time to consider me and I appreciate that. I am sending a little note your way but wanted you to know I recieved and loved it all.