Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY October 12, 2009...

Outside my window...Hmm. . . it is still too dark to see anything, I will be glad when the time changes (although I just wish they would leave it one way or the other)

I am thinking... of what a lovely weekend I spent and I am sorry to see it go

I am thankful for... a loving Honey - we had our first anniversary yesterday and such a sweet day!

From the learning rooms...toilet paper roll pumpkins - pics to come later

From the kitchen...Potato and leek soup, old-fashioned molasses cookies

I am wearing... fuzzy pink PJ pants with stars on them, hot pink tee

I am creating...Teapot bookmarks - will post a pic when I am done

I am going...to run by Wal-Mart tonite to pick up some green pipe cleaners and some boucle yarn

I am reading...my new Tea Time Magazine

I am hoping...to get my relish done tomorrow - also a mini batch of peach jam and some apple chutney

I am hearing...just the quiet hum of the 'puter

Around the house...*embarrassed* quite a lot actually - I spent a nice lazy weekend. I need to vacuum, clean the bathroom and wash another couple loads of laundry

One of my favorite things... is glitter. I love to decorate things with glitter. One can never have enough, can they? All different colors . . .

A few plans for the rest of the week: Working of course - make pumpkins and bookmarks, decorations and snacks for tea party on Saturday, Bible Study Wednesday (as well as my birthday!)finish putting away winter clothes and pack summer ones, making relish and chutney, jam

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Will be posting these later


Daybook . . . it's what to do today!

I am also thinking about doing some frugal posts - giving you my ideas and views

3 comments:

dtbrents said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you did something fun with hubby. Fugal is good. I live a fugal life and love it. Doylene

Simply Heart And Home said...

Happy Anniversary Raquel!

You did have a busy day today. I look forward to seeing your teapot bookmarks!

Blessings,

Gina

Simply Heart And Home said...

Raquel,

Just stopping by to enjoy your beautiful music and to wave hello.

Blessings

Gina