Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY...September 29th

Outside my window...inky darkness with just a few twinkling lights here and there

I am thinking...of how grateful I will be to get our current inspection at work over with

I am thankful for...the knowledge that my Savior loved me so much that he bled and died for me

I am wearing...big gray tee, blue paisley PJ pants

I am remembering...Autumns as a child, how beautiful the earth is at this time of year

I am going...to a fancy dress dinner on Saturday - WAAAAAYYYYY out of my element

I am reading...still in Psalms and reading The Twisted Root by Anne Perry

I am hoping... to get some cookies baked this evening

On my mind...a dear auntie with cancer

Noticing that...the air is getting quite chilly lately

Pondering these words...Matthew 7:1 - "Judge not lest ye be judged ...."

From the kitchen...Pork chops, mashed potatoes, cauliflower cheese, fresh tomato, biscuits, oatmeal scotchies

Around the house...little touches of autumn peeking out

One of my favorite things ... Being able to have my windows open

From my picture journal...





I will be back on later to give you a recipe and some pics.

Got daybook?

No comments: